Only seven weeks to go until the California Dreamin' Conference, March 24-26, 2017 at the beautiful Embassy Suites in Brea, California.
There's still time to register!
Here's an update from your conference committee:
- We've opened the signup for book cover advertising. For $25, you provide the artwork, we'll produce the slide. If you're an author, you just need to provide your photo and one book cover image and we'll do the rest. The slide show runs during certain portions of the conference for all attendees. Add additional covers if you wish for just $20 each. Deadline is March 1st. Sign up here.
- Want a chance to win free registration at the 2019 California Dreamin' Conference? Sign up to be a volunteer here. Remember, the conference is a non-profit endeavor of the four Southern California RWA chapters, and it can't happen without the help of many generous volunteers.
- Our Conference Extras page is open for business. Need a marketing consultation? A professional headshot? A massage break at the conference? Check out all the good things being offered as Conference Extras and sign up here.
- Do you want to be part of the official conference thumb drive that will go to every conference attendee? If you're registered for the conference, you can take advantage of this fabulous promotional opportunity sponsored by Smashwords by putting up to three of your books on the 4GB drive at no cost to you. Find more information here. Deadline is March 3rd. [When you're ready to submit your book, be sure to look for the registration confirmation notice you received when you signed up for the conference and retrieve the registration ID that was sent to you.]
- Our slate of special Saturday Night Tales events has been announced. Tickets to these exclusive events will be drawn at the Saturday keynote dinner. Find out more information at https://caldreaminwriters.com/
Spots are still open for Debra Dixon's Book Camp on Friday, March 24, 2017, and for the conference itself. It's not too late to join your chapter mates for an educational, inspiring, and fun weekend!
Alina K. Field
Your OCCRWA Conference Committee Reps