Friday, January 01, 2016

President's Message

Hello Again OCC!

I do hope your Holiday season was filled with love and laughter.

It is now 2016! Can you believe it? I wanted to take this time to thank each one of you for your dedication to OCC. Our chapter continues to thrive and grow and it couldn’t do that without our dedicated volunteers and members in general. Thank you for allowing me to serve another year as your president. I am honored and very appreciative.

Our speakers for December were Maggie Marr, Sylvie Fox and Julia Ganis. This month’s speakers will be Anne Cleeland in the morning and Penny Sanseveiri in the afternoon.

Once again, my fellow authors thank you for all that you do and your commitment to OCC RWA where our motto is: “One hand reaching forward, one hand reaching back, in a continuing chain.”

Happy New Year and may we all have a blessed year!

Best,

Nichelle Scott-Williams
aka Nikki Prince