Wednesday, November 06, 2013

RWA National 2014?

It's been about a week now since I submitted a proposal for a panel for RWA National's 2014 Conference in San Antonio, Texas.  Will it be accepted?  I certainly hope so.
 
The proposed topic?  It involves writing concurrently in multiple genres or subgenres. 
 
The fellow panelists I proposed include a delightful and successful agent (my agent!) plus a RITA finalist and a bestselling author.  Their credentials exceed mine--but then again, I've had a lot of books published so far, with more to come.  And recently I have found myself juggling them a lot among multiple genres.
 
So, my fingers are crossed that our panel is accepted.  Will I attend the 2014 conference if our panel isn't accepted?  I hope to!
 
I realize I'm posting this when it's now too late for you to come up with an idea and propose it.  Sorry!  The deadline was November 1, five days ago--and that's why this is still on my mind.
 
How about you--are you attending the RWA National 2014 Conference?  Did you submit a panel proposal?