Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Fantasy Life by Janet Quinn Cornelow


Happy New Year. I can’t believe that another year is nearly over.


It is that time of year to look back at what you accomplished and look forward to what goals you want to set for the next year. This kind of planning can be done while you are snuggled on the couch recovering from Christmas, which is always so much work.


This week I am putting the finishing touches on Sam’s story. Yeah! I thought I would never finish this book, but I only have to put in a few corrections and off he goes.


That means I have to start something new with the New Year. I want to finish my next set of Augeas stories which I started awhile back. The big project, however, is an alternative universe story. The hero is a New York police detective. He is sucked into an alternate universe by the evil wizard as he goes home. The detective meets his counterpart, the heroine who is a police detective in her universe. Only instead of carrying a gun, she uses magic. Together they have to find the wizard and stop him while visiting different universes. I will be spending the next month or so creating new universes.


I hope everyone had a great holiday and a wonderful New Year.